As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BJDesign #ad
BJDesign Japanese Traditional Igusa Rush Grass Tatami Mattress, Twin XL. Made in Japan #adBJDesign #ad
- It’s woven from the finest rush grass grown in Japan. Excellent craftsmanship - choose authenticity and comfort. It provides moderate cushioning and works great as an oriental rug spread under a futon.
Created by skilled Japanese artisans, our tatami mat bed boasts premium quality. It offers a relaxing atmosphere that will remind you of Japan. Works perfectly with a futon - this japanese tatami mat is perfect for people who like to sleep on the floor.
Maximize the space of your bedroom, and have a comfy bed to sleep on! Its rush material provides natural humidity control and air purification.
Smells like freshly cut grass - you’ll love how our Japanese sleeping mats spread the smell of freshly cut grass in the air. Easily lean it against a corner or put into storage. Bask in clean air - our japanese tatami mat absorbs moisture, sweat and odor, leaving the air feeling clean and fresh. Easy to store - our mat remains thin and compact even when folded into three.
2. MustMat #ad
MustMat Tatami Mat Japanese Traditional Tatami Mattress Rush Grass Folds Easily Twin XL #adMustMat #ad
- Size: 39 x 80 x 05 in（standard metric size 203 x 99 x 1. 5cm）. Folding size: 39 x 26. 6 x 1. 8 in. If you are worried about smell, please do a shade for a day in a well-ventilated place. Great for back problems or to be used for relaxation in a loungeroom.
If you are not used to sleeping in a very firm surface it will take you a few nights to get used to it. There are also people feeling smell strongly because there are individual differences.
It suits very well to those who loves to sleep on hard platforms. Folds easily. It folds up for convenient storage and carrying it to-and-from the closet or outside for its airing is easy-peasy.
The backside is a non woven fabric. I think whether it will not bother you to some extent although it does not completely disappear. Can folded in three. Rush grass have a peculiar smell. The surface is 100% rush grass. Use as a oriental rug on the floor, Use as a Underlay Mattress for the Japanese Traditional Futons too.
3. ORIENTAL Furniture #ad
Oriental Furniture Queen Tatami Mat #adORIENTAL Furniture #ad
- This queen size tatami mat should be purchased in pairs to fit a standard Queen size bed measuring 60" wide by 80" long. A moisture resistant barrier is included in the foundation of the mat.
The inside is a baked Dried Rice Straw Fill for strength and durability. Tatami mats are constructed of Japanese Rush Grass with a double layer top for extra protection. Each mat is sewn with a black fabric border and bound with twine.
4. MustMat #ad
MustMat Tatami Mat Rush Grass Tatami Mattress Japanese Traditional Foldable Twin_xl-39"x82" #adMustMat #ad
- I think whether it will not bother you to some extent although it does not completely disappear. It suits very well to those who loves to sleep on hard platforms. Rush grass have a peculiar smell.
Use as a oriental rug on the floor, use as a underlay mattress for the japanese traditional futons too. If you are worried about smell, please do a shade for a day in a well-ventilated place. Size: 39 x 82 x 05 in（standard metric size 100x 210 x 1.
5cm）. There are also people feeling smell strongly because there are individual differences. The surface is 100% rush grass. If you are not used to sleeping in a very firm surface it will take you a few nights to get used to it. Can folded in three. Folds easily. It folds up for convenient storage and carrying it to-and-from the closet or outside for its airing is easy-peasy. Folding size: 39 x27 x 1. 5 in.
5. FULI #ad
FULI Japanese Tatami Mattress, Full XL, Igusa Mat 100% Japanese Rush Grass Folds in Three, Made in Japan Natural #adFULI #ad
- Japanese tatami mat absorbs moisture, sweat and odor, leaving the air feeling clean and fresh. Material: 100% rush grass grown in japan / product size: Full XL83"L x 55"W x 05"t / weight: 9. 9 pounds. Easily lean it against a corner or put it into storage.
Good futon and good tatami mats for a good sleep. The same benefits apply to sleeping on the floor or with a tatami mat or Japanese rugs. Enjoy the look, smell and feel of these traditional Japanese rugs. Maximize the space of your bedroom, and have a comfy bed to sleep on.
Please avoid running around on the item to prevent slipping and falling. Tatami mats bring the wonderful, calming feeling of being surrounded by nature. For added comfort, use our tatami mat with a futon.
A hard mattress helps keep your back and body straight and the spine neutral while you are sleeping. Please use our rush products in a clean environment. Would you like to experience a "Japanese bedroom" using tatami mats and futons? Tatami is made from rushes, a natural material, so it can regulate humidity. Because it contains a lot of air, it has excellent heat insulation and keeps the room cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
|Manufacturer||FULI JAPAN #ad|
6. MIINA #ad
MIINA Japanese Traditional Tatami Mattress, Igusa Rush Grass Tatami Mat, Floor Mattress, 39"x 78" Twin, Natural, Japanese Floor Mattress,Japanese Futon #adMIINA #ad
- You can even bring it to a picnic or a yoga class. If you want to remove the smell from your mattress, which is actually the smell of cultivated soft rushes. Simply snip away split pieces of igusa. They smell very refreshing and exotic at the same, place it in the shade in a well-ventilated area for at least one day.
Tatami mattresses smell good like freshly cut grass, taking you back to the good old days. Non slip！ our rush grass mattresses are unique decor for traditional tatami rooms which you often see in traditional Japanese inns and temples.
But our rush grass mattresses are light and thin—only 04 inches thick. Uses 100% rush grass. As such, you can easily carry one with you and it doesn't take up a lot of storage space.
Flip-flap! put six tatami mattresses together and you can create a cozy space for your family to kick back and relax in the blink of an eye! Soft rushes absorb moisture therefore control humidity. They get rid of sticky skin after sweating and improve your sleep quality. Conventional tatami mattresses are thick and heavy. But it can be a bit too much for people with acute sense of smell. Feel the sweet rush of pleasure with MIINA JAPAN's rush grass mattresses!
7. Nisorpa #ad
Nisorpa 71'' x 71'' Japanese Tatami Mat Igusa Tatami Mattress 0.47'' Thick Japanese Floor Mattress Rattan Non-Slip Breathable Memory Foam Area Rug Tatami Rug Mat Bedroom Sleeping Crawling Mat, Green #adNisorpa #ad
- Do not expose to the sun for too long time. Tatami rug matmemory foam thin rug is a perfect spot to sit, lay, crawling, lying down, family walking, entertainment, play or crawl. Rattan comfortable & cool to touchmade of high quality natural rattan fiber woven, which is very smooth & flat surface, and the soft inside filled with soft breathable high elastic memory foam mat, and special non-slip bottom design to prevent from moving.
Ideal choose for outdoor adventures, gyms, trips, car trips, overnight parties, yoga and more.
Easy to cleanyou need just wipe off dust powder with a dry towel or soft cloth along the seam, and dry it in a ventilated place, then clean the surface of mat with the wet towel, keep Dry & Cool. Japanese tatami matsize - 71 x 71 inch/180 x 180 cm, traditional japanese rug tatami mat style.
Tatami mat for living room bedroomcan also be used as a relaxed casual tatami mattress rug or large area rug for children / baby to play in the living room beedroom. Great for bed/meditation space / yoga/zen room/Japanese tearoom. Perfect rattan mat for sleeping, playing games. The package includes a storage bag that makes it easy to pack fold and store and carry, with edge stitched tightly, 047 inch/1. 2 cm thickness, easy to clean.
8. Generic #ad
LoveXTong Tatami Mat Rattan Futon Mattress Twin Traditional Japanese-Style Tatami Bed Easy Storage 35.4”*78.7”*1.2” Blue #adGeneric #ad
- Can folded in four. This is super lightweight tatami mat, and fitted perfectly in the carrying bag, come with carrying bag. Since is is foldable, very easy for storage. The back has non-slip bottom.
The tatami mat can be used as a mattress, living room rugs, yoga mat, area rugs, nursery for baby crawling mat, meditation space、zen room、Japanese tearoom etc. Size: 35.
4”*78. 7”*1. 2” in. Its surface is smooth, healthy and environmentally friendly, durable and easy to clean. Folding size: 35 x 19. 5 x 4. 8 in. The tatami is made of natural rattan material.
It is a hard mattress or japanese rugs. A hard mattress helps keep your back and body straight and the spine neutral while you are sleeping. Do not exposed to the sun. Keep dry and cool. Please wipe off dust powder with a dry towel or soft cloth along the seam before use, then clean the surface of mat with the wet towel, and dry it in a ventilated place.
9. EMOOR #ad
Foldable Floor Sleeping Bed Tatami Mat, EMOOR Japanese Futon Mattress CLASSE Twin 39x79in Made in Japan White #adEMOOR #ad
- Check emoor store for a variety of covers, towelkets, Tatami mats and slatted beds!=. 3-layered structure mattress firm pad in the middle is sandwiched with separately-quilted soft fiberfill pads on top & bottom. Floor sleeping life with japanese futon japanese futon setups do not need a bed platform.
Fold in three and store in the closet or just put aside at corner, camping, guest-use, to make your room spacious during the day. This soft-firm-soft layered structure is a core identity of EMOOR's long-selling CLASSE series.
Made in japan quality made in japan by skilled Futon craftsmen with carefully selected materials. Dry futon mattress under the sun on sunny days or in a well-ventilated room regularly to keep your bed dry and clean.
Looks fluff but gives firm support. Good for your back. Product information japanese twin size 39x79in 100x200cm, outer fabric: 100% cotton 200 thread count, Thickness: about 2. 5in 6-7cm, inner filling: 100% polyester 3-layered sandwich structure, Country of Origin: Japan. How to care non-washable. Recommend to use a cover and wash the cover only regularly. Perfect for minimalists, frequent movers or dorm students to save money and space.