As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Norton #ad
Medium Crystolon and Fine India Stones, Norton Abrasives IM313 Pro Multi-Oilstone Sharpening System c/w 11-1/2" Coarse Crystolon, Plastic Angle Guide and Reservoir Uni, 4-1/2 Ounce Norton Oil #adNorton #ad
- Includes three sharpening stones: 100-grit silicon carbide stone for repairing, 150-grit silicon carbide for sharpening and maintaining, and 320-grit aluminum oxide for honing cutting edges.
Angle guide to position tool correctly for sharpening, and 16 oz. Bottle of Norton sharpening stone oil for lubrication. 1/2 x 11-1/2 x 2-1/2 inch h x w x d size of oilstones makes them suitable for use as bench sharpeners for knives and tools.
Self-contained bench sharpening unit with reservoir for oil and rotating axis that holds three stones in place for sequential use. Durable plastic case has a lid and no-slip rubber feet, and protects stones against breakage.
|Manufacturer||St. Gobain Abrasives #ad|
2. Smith's #ad
TRI6 TRI-6 Arkansas TRI-HONE Sharpening Stones System Gray, Smith's #adSmith's #ad
- Sharpening angle Guide Ensures Correct Angle every time. Stones mounted on rotating Molded Plastic Triangle for Easy Stone Rotation and Identification. 2 arkansas stones fine & Medium & 1 Coarse synthetic stone. Molded plastic base with Nonskid Rubber Feet for Safety.
3. UniKitchen #ad
8 Oz, Premium Knife Blade Oil & Honing Oil, Custom Formulated Food Safe Oil Protects Carbon Steel Knives & Sharpening Stone Ready… #adUniKitchen #ad
- Specifically engineered: Engineered and designed with premium protection in mind for your knife blades. Usa made: every bottle you buy is proudly made in the USA to provide the utmost quality.
Preserves blade: using our knife blade oil will help create a barrier between your knife and the harmful elements of its environment that cause rust to form through oxidation.
Universally compatible: works wonders on any blade type however it is recommended for blades made high carbon metals such as Global, Mercer, and Shun. Natural & safe: our oil is composed only of 100% natural food-safe ingredients to provide worry-free use.
4. Lansky #ad
Lansky Sharpening Tool 3 Stone Natural Arkansas LKNAT #adLansky #ad
- Sharpening angles include 17°, 20°, 25° and 30°. System includes one each of the following Arkansas Sharpening stones: soft 300 grit equivalent, hard 650 grit equivalent and black hard 1, 200 grit equivalent.
Sharpening system comes with precision multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp with rubber-padded jaws to prevent scratching. Black custom molded storage/carrying case holds all. Made in USA.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
5. DMT (Diamond Machining Technology) #ad
White, Diamond Machining Technology DMT D8F 8-in. Dia-Sharp Bench Stone Fine Sharpener #adDMT (Diamond Machining Technology) #ad
- Dmt a u. S manufactured brand, is committed to fit your specific needs and ensure great initial results. Grit: fine 25 microns/ 600 mesh is used to restores slightly dull knife or tool. This ultra-hard diamond surface sharpener comes highly recommended and produces a sharp edge with few a easy strokes.
Our brand is focused on providing ongoing education, tutorials, video demonstrations and much more for success with all our products. Details: full length: 8-inch, width: 3-inch, weight: 2. 45 lbs. One advantage of this sharpener is that there is no need to add oil or water to the surface, making it easy to operate in all conditions.
Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water.
Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface. Dmt micronized monocrystalline diamond surface is super abrasive and reliable to provide long lasting performance. Includes non-skid rubber feet. Sharpening surface accommodates range of edges-- from large knives to small pointed tools. Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge. The monocrystalline structure offers greater sharpening speed and our diamond uniformity prevents the surface from breaking apart.
6. Whetstone Cutlery #ad
Polishing Tool for Kitchen, Knife Sharpening Stone – Dual Sided 400/1000 Grit Water Stone – Sharpener, Pocket Knives or Blades by Whetstone, Hunting #adWhetstone Cutlery #ad
- Material: green silicon carbide. Also works for hatchets, carving and gardening tools. Restores sharpness – after one use with this water stone, dull knives and battered blades will be restored to razor sharpness. Water stone – this stone is meant to be used with water, not oil.
Product description – dimensions: 7” l x 2. 25” w x 1. 125” h. Features include: 2-sided stone block, Dark Green: 400 Grit, Light Green: 1000 Grit. Dual sided whetstone – made from durable silicon carbide, used for returning edges to their original shape, this two-sided sharpening block comes with both a 400-grit side, and a 1000-grit side used for smoothing and polishing cutting edge.
Multi use tool – this whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished, blades, including kitchen cutlery, axes, hunting or pocket knives, scissors, and razors. Recondition all your tools with this kitchen or workshop essential. No expensive honing oil needed. Simply soak stone for 5-10 minutes before use, and lubricate with additional water as needed when sharpening.
|Brand||Whetstone Cutlery #ad|
7. YCAMMIN #ad
Fine/Coarse 600/1200 grit, Knife Sharpening Stone, double-sided diamond sharpening stone Sharpener #adYCAMMIN #ad
- For best results, use with water or honing oil. More efficiency and durability are less risky than waterstones damage margins. Plate cover keeps surface clean and ready for next project.
Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or submerge in water. After shrpening do remember to wash the knife before cutting. Suitable for kitchen knives, blades, etc. Diamond grindstone, first coarsely grind for polishing. Place the knife on the diamond surface and keep an angle for about 30°.
Diamond sharpening stone Size:7*3. 5 inch. Move back and forward for several times, coarse grinding and fine grinding combine, then change the other side of the knife and repeat the same process. Start with 600# first and repeat on the 1200# side. This item does not need water during the sharpening process. Design highlights product texture.
8. Fdit #ad
3000 Grits Ruby Polishing Oil Stone Sharpening Stone Whetstone Whetstone Tool for Kitchen #adFdit #ad
- Silica basecomes with silica base, non-slip and safe to use. Premium ruby materialmade of high-quality ruby material, has strong abrasive resistance, really sturdy and durable to use. Portablecompact size and light weight, easy to carry, suitable for camping and outgoing use.
Easy to useeasy and intuitive operate, and roll it forward and backward a few times, just simply slide the blade in the sharpener at the appropriate angle, perfect for home kitchen need. Excellent designelegant color and stylish design.
9. Dan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
Genuine Arkansas Combination Soft Medium and Hard Fine Knife Sharpening Bench Stone Whetstone 8" x 2" x 1" in Wood Box MFC-8-C #adDan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
- Genuine arkansas stone is 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas. Contains soft Medium and Hard Fine stone grades. Since these are natural stones colors can vary from stone to stone see description below.
Come in a fitted wooded box to protect when not in use. Combination arkansas sharpening stone is 8 inches long by 2 inches wide by 1 inch thick.